Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Countdown to Thailand!

In one week, that is 7 days, that is 168 hours, 10,080 minutes, I will be basking in the sun on Koh Samui, and island off the east coast of Thailand. Wednesday night I'll actually be flying out of Singapore and into Bangkok with Nani, then spending some quality time at the airport before meeting more exchange students to catch our flight to Koh Samui. We've got an itinerary up until 24 February and after that it's up in the air -- where the wind blows, I go. The first day in Thailand we'll hang out on Koh Samui, then take a ferry to Koh Phan Ngan Friday night for the Full Moon Party, which should be an adventure all its own. I hear they have delicious shakes ...

Early Sunday morning will be a flight back to Bangkok, but instead of just seeing the airport we'll spend a few days exploring the city. Afterwards who knows, but my guess is that we'll end up in Phuket and Koh Pi Pi before finally flying back to Singapore. Koh Pi Pi is where The Beach (that movie from a few years back with Leonardo DiCaprio) was filmed and it looks just gorgeous!! I will most definitely spend some quality time with my camera while there. Should be a fun trip!!

No comments: