Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Crappy American Music

Is all over people's iTunes libraries-lah. (Yea Singlish!) Okay so a lot of these bands don't hail from The States, but a lot of them do, and all of them suck. Aside from the abundance of obnoxious Chinese pop (not all of it is obnoxious, just most of it, but I listen to it sometimes regardless), the following are some of apparantley more popular groups in Singapore that I will not be listening to:

Simple Plan
Abba
Backstreet Boys
Ace of Base
Avril Lavigne
Bon Jovie
Evanescence
Kenny G
The entire Final Fantasy soundtrack
Savage Garden
Hoobastank
LeeAnn Rimes
Destiny's Child
George Michael
Good Charlotte
Mandy More
My Chemical Romance
NSync
Bowling for Soup
Creed
Gwen Stefani
Lifehouse
3 Doors Down
Sum 41

Seriously, this stuff is in so many people's libraries. There is a little bit of good music, and I was lucky enough to find somebody who's entire library I wouldn't mind having, but his name is Nigel and I don't think he's from Singapore.

No comments: