Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mmmm ....

Today, I ate Subway. It was one of the happiest days of my life. I don't think I have ever been more ansy while waiting in line for food. I had been wandering the streets of Singapore and shopping for outdoor adventure supplies all day and my muscles were starting to feel it. Nothing could have made my day more than a 6" Club on wheat with American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and mayonaise. Oh, and don't forget the iced tea with an oatmeal raisin and a chocolate chip M&M cookie.

Okay so Subway was really good, but different. The food tasted the same more or less, but it was just little things I noticed. First they were out of wheat bread (mega bummer) which isn't really different just sad, so I got parmesean oregano. The only type of cheese they had was American, but that was okay cause I was planning on getting that anyways. And she didn't ask if I wanted my sub toasted, she just started to do it ... until I asked her not to. I definitely wanted a cold sub. And I didn't get tomatoes because they were kindof green. And the Diet Coke wasn't Diet Coke, it was Sugar-Free Coke Light. That's all.

No comments: